By popular request and demand we are now offering the teachers of Australia the opportunity to learn how to deliver our highly successful Creator Kids 10 step entrepreneurial model to their students.
This is is a ONE day workshop which will work through each step in a practical hands-on and supportive atmosphere to develop the confidence and motivation to be the expert in their school. Teachers will receive an excellent and understanding of the philosophy and strategies behind the program and be exposed to the tools required to make the program a success in their school community.
Become the expert to:
Give your students the wonderful opportunity to explore, wonder and create while preparing themselves for an exciting future! We integrate STEM subjects throughout our two day school incursion to set the students up to maximise their success in the future. Our highly qualified teacher will lead the students through a wonderful path of self discovery and help them develop high level strategies to succeed in the future.
The students will:
- Discover and explore their passions.
- Identify “their world” problems.
- Create solutions.
- Understand commitment.
- Build products.
- Demonstrate goal setting.
- Embrace design and digital technology.
- Incorporate coding and robotics.
- Create strategies for resilience.
- Develop an understandings of basic marketing and bookkeeping.
- Gain experience in presenting their learning to an audience.
Suitable for Years 5 – Year 11 teachers